Untangle your Social Media Strategy
Social Media Strategy
To the untrained eye Social Media can seem a complicated place.
SuperCoolComms will help you
We’ll help your brand create an engaged community that benefits both developer and fans alike. From Facebook to Twitter, Discord to Twitch, successful social media marketing is a conversation rather than a megaphone. SuperCoolComms specialises in managing that conversation.
Social Media Management
No matter which social media channels you currently have, whether you’re launching a game or introducing your studio to the world, SuperCoolComms will work with you to identify the best social media platforms for your brand and put the legwork into ensuring you get the best out of them.
- A full Social Media Content Plan for your brand before, during and after launch or equivalent key beats
- Copywriting for social media posts and blogs
- Community Management & social media reporting
- Twitch/Facebook Live support, including chat room monitoring
Influencer & Talent Management
Getting the right eyes on your game is vital to the Social Marketing cycle. At SuperCoolComms, we value engagement and passion as much as views. We pride ourselves on finding the right streamers and content creators – large, medium and small – for your brand.
- Carefully crafted Influencer plan
- Talent identification and outreach
- Assisting with physical marketing initiatives
If Social Media is our bread and butter, then video game events are our jelly beans. Though tear-inducing to some, SuperCoolComms thrives at shows. We’ll work with you to ascertain which shows to attend, when would be best in your development cycle to demo your game, as well as what to say and why. We’ll also be by your side for the whole event, if that’s what you need.
- Be on site at events to assist with booth manning and support you in interviews/with the public
- Key Messaging Document creation and event coaching/media training for your team prior to an event
- Hosting event panels
Social Media Training
Whether you need someone to cast an eye over your Steam page or give you a webinar on how to use Discord, even down to whether that Facebook post referencing a hot topic is really such a good idea, SuperCoolComms can bridge the gap to ensure you have the knowledge and understanding you need to run engaged social accounts.
- Advise on best practice for any social media channel
- Help you find your tone of voice
- ‘How to’ sessions for any social media platform
Host & On Camera Personality
Founder of SuperCoolComms – Lauran Carter – is no stranger to a stage. With 2014’s Xbox E3 Media Briefing, 2015’s Windows 10 Media Event, Twitch Streaming and regular Rocket Jump Events under her belt, Lauran believes that the world may well be a stage and she’s waiting for you on it.
- Streaming your game, on your channel
- Event Hosting and Interviewing
- Feature on SuperCoolComms sister podcast, SuperCoolCast